Email sent to all members......................................

As you will all know our arcade is due to re-set on Saturday 1st March 2014

Unfortunately due to my birthday celebrations, I will probably not be here to re-set the arcade at 6pm (UK Time)

.............................................................................................

Would all members please note the time of the re-set will now be ~ 10.00pm (UK Time) (GMT)

.............................................................................................

Please note: The Team game will close at 8.00pm - Saturday 1st March, to allow Neil time to sort the scores - otherwise the scores for the week will be lost.

The Team game closing time will revert as normal following the re-set, that is Sunday evenings at 9.00pm, so this coming week you will have an extra 24 hours as the Team Game will be "in play" from Saturday 1st March, approx. 9pm and will close Sunday 9th March at 9pm (all times set to UK - GMT)

My apologies to all for the short notice given

For those of you who have not yet played this weeks Team Game, please try to do so before it closes and I have noticed that a couple of players have not yet entered their team name in the comments area, your score will not be counted if this is missing

Kind Regards

Rosemary
(Ros58 - Site Owner/Admin)

http://phoenixgamesarcade.com

View the full article