Dear {member_name},

On behalf of the Administrators, I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year for 2015

Also to say thank you to all our members for their continued support over the last year

Unfortunately the prospective buyers of PGA both had to withdraw their offers so PGA will continue under my ownership in the future, my work situation has not changed and with the ad-hoc hours I work, its not possible for me to be here as much as I used to, however, the Admins here, Broxi, Neil, Mrs. B and Whitey have kept the site going with our competitions and game management and Whitey has got me out of some muddles with the site management and has been a very good teacher in guiding me through theme (skin) installations and site upgrades also as our host

I have decided at the moment that the site will run without arcade hi-score resets which we have done every 3 months in the past, trying to find the optimum time to do a re-set has proved difficult because of the disruption that it causes to our various competitions and to Neil and Broxi for tying up even more of their time. Arcade re-sets will only happen for the time being now if a database error or similar forces the issue

The capacity of the games database has increased this year from our 5000 limit to just over 7,200 which should provide everyone with a choice of games, it is sad that we cannot have games from certain coders now but a special thankyou here for grimm for providing the bulk of our games over the last year especially.

Thank you also to johnny44, ivak, wildflower and a host of other members for posting topics and responses in our forums

I'm sorry that we have lost some long-term members especially in the last few months and I hope that they may come back for an occasional visit in 2015

Compliments of the Season to you all and I wish for you everything that you wish for yourselves and we look forward to seeing you soon

Rosemary (Ros58)
Site Owner

http://phoenixgamesarcade.com

The most number of users online 4873 achieved Nov 23 2013 07:16 AM

Total topics and posts made 22940

Most members ever online in one day was 130, last accomplished on 21 Dec 2014

View the full article