Dear PGA member

I am delighted to inform you that PGA has a new owner "Ladyluck" she will be taking over the site by the start of the weekend, I'm aiming on completing the transfer of the domain and all site/mod licences by Saturday but will try to do this on Friday subject to my work commitments

I am really pleased I have known Ladyluck since the old Phoenix Arcade days and we do get on well so as to handing over my "baby" I know PGA will be in safe hands

I will be stepping down as owner naturally, and you may have noticed I've changed my wardrobe to that of PGA Founder and will stay on to help Ladyluck until she is established but I will be staying on as a member

Unfortunately as you will know, having found new employment after 15 years of being a stay-at-home-mum has been hard to adjust to, I dont know what I used to do with all my time, now the job I have requires me to work ad-hoc various hours and with only 2 days off in 14, it can be difficult to devote the time needed to do the site and member justice and I felt that was unfair, hence my sad decision to part with PGA

It was purely by chance that in a conversation I mentioned that the site was for sale as in a very recent change in her own circumstances, Ladyluck came forward and we have a happy outcome

I hope you will all support Ladyluck in her new role as owner as you have supported me since PGA was born and previously when I started with Phoenix Arcade many moons ago

You are a fantastic group, some of you I have become good, personal friends with which is why for now, although my visits may be infrequent, I'm happy to stay on board as a member of the site and arcade

Thank you to each and everyone of you for being a supportive member and friend to Phoenix Games Arcade

onwards and upwards

Best Wishes to you all for 2015

Rosemary x

(Ros58 - Site Owner/Admin)

http://phoenixgamesarcade.com

Most members ever online in one day was 130, last accomplished on 21 Dec 2014
Most members online: 4873 achieved November 23rd, 2013
Total of members: 383
Total number of posts and topics: 23,312

View the full article