"

We've highlighted the ""Black/White"" and ""Mesa"" colorways of the adidas i-5923 black boost review before. Piggybacking on the natural color scheme of the ""Mesa"" pair, the Three Stripes hits the I-5923 (known previously under the ""Iniki"" moniker) with a gum sole and some verdant flavor on this newly released ""Base Green"" pair.

As with the two previous releases of the adidas i-5923 shoes womens, this ""Base Green"" iteration sticks to the game plan materials-wise with the use of suede overlays and stretchy mesh for a breathable, snug upper. adidas' trademark Boost technology brings supple, responsive cushioning to the party while the gum outsole completes things with a vintage feel and heritage look.

Vintage style meets modern comfort in the adidas i-5923 green gum, the latest archival trainer to take the world by storm. Formerly known as the ""INIKI"" franchise, these black, 70’s-inspied trainers have a breathable mesh upper with sleek suede overlays on the toe and heel for a retro look.

adidas i 5923 grey mens The stretchy construction makes these shoes easy to slip on and off, while responsive boost™ cushioning packs energy into every step. Finished with metallic silver serrated 3-stripes on each side paired with an iconic ""I-5923"" callout in gold foil.

https://www.alwayslongfor.com/"