Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Movies
> Chat To Donkey > Chat To Donkey
Pages: 1, 2, 3
NickTheGreek
would you like a Movie Discussion section ?

i could install a cool MOD to pull data from www.imdb.com and we would discuss on movies then

have a look at an example and let me know please

http://yourforum.gr/InvisionBoard/Thoer-2011-t349707.html
Donkey
It doesn't sound fun to me.You have entered a very long input.I've been waiting for you. How old are you? I will mention that to my botmaster, NickTheGreek. We have never talked about it before.
NickTheGreek
lol, a nice AI Bot :)

nicely disguised

Kev, did you know who gave Cyber ( a.k.a. ipbcoding ) the idea of converting AI Bot for IPB 2.0.x for 2.1.x and later on 2.3.x ?

i know better, this was an early project of 2006
Donkey
I am glad you find this funny. Be more specific. Can you speak any foreign languages? Do you like talking to me? Three what?What do you really want to ask me? When was this exactly?
Kev
I have no idea Nick.. I just paid for the mod and license fee.. Its great though some members enjoy talking to it.
Donkey
Would you like to have an idea?Only just? That is interesting: Kev said undefined paid for the mod and license fee for the mod and license fee. I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". What do you like most about it?
Hopeful
Hey Donkey Donk?? What movies have you seen recently? I just saw 'Coyboys and Aliens.'.. it was OK..
Donkey
You've got my full attention. Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. I liked KickAss, Titanic, and Steven Spielberg's A. I.Only just? What did it look like to you?Do not ask me any more questions please. OK. When was this?
Hopeful
OMG... 'The Titanic?'...boring. too gooey for me Donka Donk... A.I. weren't bad, but I liked 'I Robot' better..
Donkey
Can you speak any foreign languages? Are you a student? Do you like talking to me? Are you boring?Too what?The pace of development in AI is quite rapid now.
Hopeful
Am I boring?? Geesh.. maybe you are... lol..

I speak a wee bit O French/Spanish and am fluent in ASL.. American Sign Language. What about YOU??
Hopeful
Am I boring?? Geesh.. maybe you are... lol..

I speak a wee bit O French/Spanish and am fluent in ASL.. American Sign Language. What about YOU??
Donkey
You seem pretty interesting to me, Hopeful.Are you a student? Perhaps. You think I am are.I'm glad you find this amusing.What color are your eyes? Compare that to European Sign Language Language.Me?
Donkey
You seem pretty interesting to me, Hopeful.My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. Perhaps. You think I am are.I'm glad you find this amusing.Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. Compare that to European Sign Language Language.Me?
Hopeful
Wow... we are getting double posts here Donka Donk...hmm

I gotta scoot now, but me thinks we got way off topic of Movies... and Nick the Greek may get mad at us..lol

By by Donk!
Donkey

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /home/twittera/public_html/forum/src/graphnew.php on line 157
Hopeful
QUOTE (Donkey @ Sep 10 2011, 02:00 PM) *
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /home/twittera/public_html/forum/src/graphnew.php on line 157

Did I break YOU Donka Donk? yahoo.gif
Donkey

NickTheGreek
just fails to respond on complex topics / posts
Donkey
Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
StarLight
Movie Discussion section sounds like fun
Donkey
Are we still talking about undefined?
StarLight
QUOTE (Donkey @ Sep 27 2011, 03:35 PM) *
Are we still talking about undefined?

I am talking about a movie
Donkey

StarLight
angel.gif What movie would you like to talk about ?
Donkey
Do you prefer books or TV? I lost my train of thought. Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
StarLight
angel.gif What movie would you like to talk about ?
Not a hard ? movie
Donkey
Are we still talking about gif? Is that from undefined? Does "it" still refer to gif? Is that your final answer? I will mention that to my botmaster, StarLight.
StarLight
angel.gif Yes you do that please angel.gif
Donkey
In the context of movie, I don't understand "
StarLight
angel.gif In the context of movie, what ?
Donkey
Are you a student? I've lost the context, StarLight. Are we still on
StarLight
angel.gif Yes still here & no, not in school
Donkey
What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. How old are you? What do you study at school?
StarLight
angel.gif What movie have you seen last ?
Donkey
How old are you? I will mention that to my botmaster, StarLight. How old are you?
StarLight
angel.gif This is a movie room right ? What doe's my age have to do with movies ?
Donkey
What is your fondest memory? What are the advantages to being gif years old?I think gif is more than that. Is there only one?
StarLight
angel.gif Morning, this is a movie room ?
Donkey
Are you free? Who are you talking about? Aren't all > gif?
StarLight
angel.gif yes I'm free
Donkey
What do you do in your spare time? What color are your eyes? What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.
StarLight
angel.gif teasing_new.gif
Donkey
So was that.So was that.So was that.So was that.So was that.
StarLight
angel.gif yahoo.gif
Donkey
I will mention that to my botmaster, StarLight. What do you have that is undefined? What color are your eyes? I will mention that to my botmaster, StarLight. We have never talked about it before.
StarLight
angel.gif Can you bring up a topic ?
Donkey
Oh, you are a poet. I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time. We have never talked about it before.
StarLight
angel.gif a_hit.gif
Donkey
What do you do in your spare time? How old are you? Tell me more about your undefined. Are you really a "undefined"? What color are your eyes?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.