Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggestions, ideas
> Twitters News > Daily News
NickTheGreek
if there are any suggestions or ideas you would like to share openly, please do :)
NickTheGreek
ok, swapped original banner for a more twitterific experience

if you do not like it, please say so and we could enhance or use the old one

NickTheGreek
shortened the skin a bit, put Quick Navigation to the right, Donation button aside, then added the website to OpenX ad server and linked banners to the skin but also linked banners for twitter to other websites, to increase traffic

added buttons in the footer as well.

NickTheGreek
all users are strongly encouraged to provide feedback and suggestions towards recent and upcoming alterations and changes

we would really really love to hear your views on the things we are gradually changing, and we do accept all criticism, positive or negative :)

thanks in advance
SleevedBiker
did you disable downloading the games? I can no longer download any games.
NickTheGreek
did not change that, it always worked that way i assume
Tuber
I maybe dumb but where is the forum exactly? I can't see any buttons to take us to it....unless this is it.
Dave
QUOTE (Tuber @ Sep 27 2011, 12:18 PM) *
I maybe dumb but where is the forum exactly? I can't see any buttons to take us to it....unless this is it.

I have to agree with Tuber, I cannot see the forum either, whether it's something to do with permissions I'm not sure but I only see this area 'Twitter News', 'Chat to Donkey' and 'Arcade Issues' and that's it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.